About Our Market
The Metuchen Farmers Market is an independent 501(c)3 with a mission to build community by supporting healthy eating and providing a welcoming marketplace for regionally farmed, ethically sourced, and sustainably made foods and related products.
We aspire to do this by:
Support New Jersey farmers and artisan food producers by providing a venue to sell locally grown produce and other farm products to residents of Metuchen and surrounding areas;
• Create a place for community residents to buy New Jersey grown fresh produce and products;
• Enhance the social and community fabric of Metuchen;
• Offer space for local community groups to educate and do outreach;
• Foster an atmosphere conducive to positive neighborly interactions;
• Bring people of diverse cultural backgrounds together through the universal language of food;
• Educate the public about the environment, food, nutrition, and healthy choices;
• Boost the local economy by drawing residents and visitors to downtown Metuchen;
• Serve people in our community who are hungry or suffer from food insecurity.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company.